CARBIDE HOLE SAWS: REINFORCED, WITH HARD-WEARING TEETH
Würth has designed several types of hole saws for professionals. Among these very special saws, which are used to cut circular shapes in concrete or even steel, carbide hole saws stand out for their exceptional hardness and durability.
A MULTI-PURPOSE SAW THAT CAN DRILL CONCRETE, SHEET METAL OR STEEL
Carbide hole saws must be fixed to the end of an electric, portable or column drill. Versatile, our saws work on a wide range of materials, even very hard. Depending on the model chosen, you will be able to drill in particular:
• aerated concrete, hollow and refractory brick
• tiles, ceramics, tiles
• plasterboard, clinker
• laminated sheet, fiberglass, plastic
• solid wood, chipboard and plywood panels
• stainless steel (stainless steel), etc.
CARBIDE HOLE SAWS WITH SHARP, STURDY TEETH
While Würth’s different models vary in depth and cutting diameter, all our carbide hole saws have sharp and durable teeth, made of an extremely resistant metal. Discover the benefits of our models of hole saw, including:
• rapid and precise drilling
• reduced oscillations and vibrations, thanks to an optimized saw body
• an evacuation system for shavings and cut pieces
• exceptional lifespan of the tool
• significant increase in productivity.
A DRILLING TOOL ACCLAIMED BY ELECTRICIANS AND OTHER CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS
The high quality of these tools means that they are used by professionals who have to drill all kinds of materials daily, e.g. to hang cables, fit lights or pipes. The efficiency and longevity of Würth carbide hole saws saves you precious time! Our carbide hole saws support a wide range of professionals, including:
• plumbers, heating engineers and air conditioning specialists
• building trades in general
• machine shops, repair and maintenance.