BAND SAW BLADES, FOR CUTTING HOLLOW OR SOLID STEELS
The band saw blade, which is in the form of a long band with teeth alternately inclined to the left and to the right, makes it possible to cut materials of various shapes and thicknesses. The result of innovative manufacturing technology, the band saw blades created by Würth stand out for their exemplary performance and resistance.
A TAPE DESIGNED FOR CUTTING STEEL BEAMS AND TUBES
Also called a "band", the band saw blade allows you to cut hollow materials as well as solid
materials. Recommended for cutting beams, tubes or profiles, Würth tapes generally allow you to cut:
• carbon steels
• alloy and tool steels
• stainless steels
• nickel-based alloys, etc.
POWERFUL, DURABLE AND ECONOMICAL BAND SAW BLADES
In order to provide you with top quality ribbons, Würth has used the latest production technology. The teeth of our blades, generally made of steel welded by an electron beam on a folder made of highly resistant steel alloy, guarantee you clean and fast cuts. In summary, our bandsaw blades for professionals are distinguished by:
• their performance, high yield and versatility
• their resistance to breakage, wear and overheating
• the significant savings they allow you to achieve, the extended service life of the ribbon drastically reducing the cost of cutting.
RIBBON LAPPING BEFORE SAWING, BLADE TENSION AND CUTTING DIRECTION
Professionals, all you have to do is choose the band saw blade with the length, width and shape of your teeth! Make your choice according to the manual or assisted descent machine you have, as well as the type of material to be treated, its thickness and the desired sawing fineness. Please remember to:
• wear protective gloves when handling the tape
• introduce a break-in period to optimize the efficiency of the blade
• correctly assess the tension of the blade (a too strong tension harms the elasticity of the blade, while a too weak tension makes the sawing more inaccurate)
• observe the cutting direction, by directing the teeth in the direction of rotation of the machine's flywheels