OUR RANGE OF HHS LUBRICANTS AND GREASES AT A GLANCE
6 high performance lubricants and greases suitable for all areas of activity.
1 essential cleaner for the optimal adhesion of HHS lubricants.
Very high performance 100% synthetic PTFE lubricant
1. Forms a clean PTFE-based film, promoting slippage.
2. Very high thermal resistance, ideal for extreme uses. Temporary thermal resistance up to 250 ° C, for total safety lubrication.
3. No fat oxidation up to 200 ° C.
Universal semi-synthetic lubricant
1. Extreme pressure lubricating oil for mechanical parts which may be subjected to heavy loads.
2. Exceptional resistance of the oil film to high pressures, vibrations and even impact.
3. Forms a thick film for complete attenuation of noise caused by vibrations.
4. Stringy and very sticky product, for exceptional grip.
Fluid semi-synthetic medium viscosity grease
1. Penetrates and protects against corrosion like an oil.
2. Adheres and lubricates like a grease.
3. Resists centrifugal force.
Synthetic lithium grease based on OMC2
1. For the lubrication of elements subjected to external and climatic aggressions (gears, metal cables, chains, springs, bearings ...).
2. Extreme pressure product for a marked reduction in friction and wear due to vibration and friction.
3. Reduces clogging of parts and protects from humidity.
High performance white PTFE grease
1. Suitable for optimal lubrication during maintenance and servicing operations.
2. White grease for a clean appearance (proof of lubrication).
3. Very good resistance of PTFE for long-term lubrication.
Dry synthetic wax for PTFE chains
1. Dry synthetic wax resistant to high centrifugal forces (motorcycle chains, cables, etc.) preventing splashes.
2. Exceptional capillary action for optimal penetration within hard-to-reach areas.
3. A PTFE film forms on the part, promotes sliding and prevents the temperature rise (compatible with O-rings).
Degreasing and cleaning of parts before lubrication.
1.Cleaning and degreasing of parts for optimal adhesion of HHS lubricants (acetone and silicone free).
2. Compatibility with all types of materials.
3. Rapid evaporation.
PTFE: Chemical name of Teflon. PTFE promotes sliding and resists high temperatures.
OMC2: Organo-molybdenum is a fluid additive that reduces friction and wear.
Synthetic oil: Oil with a longer life, higher temperature resistance than mineral oil.
Mineral oil: Lubricant produced from the distillation of petroleum.
Lithium soap: Additive with excellent stability and resistance to oxidation, water and temperature variations.