THE GRIPPER/SIDE CUTTER PLIERS, IDEAL FOR GRIPPING SCREWS AND CUTTING CABLES
Adopted by craftsmen from all backgrounds, side cutter/gripping pliers are a particularly versatile tool, which can notably play the role of flat pliers and cutting pliers. At Würth, you will find high-quality grippers to support you in your projects.
MULTIFUNCTIONAL PLIERS THAT CAN GRIP NAILS AND CUT WIRES
The gripper is found in most tool boxes. Its small dimensions even allow you to carry it in your work pants throughout the day. Each craftsman knows from experience what this essential little tool is capable of:
• its two jaws are suitable for gripping and holding screws and nails
• the space between its jaws allows it to grasp and rotate materials of circular shape
• it is also used to cut wires and cables.
PRECISE, ERGONOMIC AND DURABLE GRIPPERS
Würth side cutters/grippers meet the highest professional requirements. They allow you to work efficiently and benefit from great ubiquity on site as well as in the workshop. Among the main characteristics of our pliers, please note:
• their induction-hardened cutting edges, to guarantee a powerful cut
• their ergonomic and non-slip handles, ensuring efficient work and optimal power transmission, as well as real working comfort
• their high quality steel and chrome surfaces, which provide a long service life for the pliers, etc.
DIFFERENT MODELS OF VDE PLIERS, BENT PLIERS AND OTHER CUTTING PLIERS
Our online store is full of grippers of all kinds, adapted to your everyday professional needs: bent pliers, VDE models suitable for electrical installations... For specific tasks, Würth also offers:
• quality stripping pliers
• quality cutting pliers
• quality vice clamps, etc.