SIGNALING TAPES TO SECURE YOUR WORKPLACE
A company has an obligation to ensure the safety of its employees. Of course, this requires professional-grade protective clothing and tools, as well as smaller details, such as warning tapes. Würth offers you different models in its range, available in several colours.
WARN OF THE DANGER, MARK OUT A ROUTE, MARK THE CRANES, GATES AND TROLLEYS
Putting warning tapes in place will indeed allow you to prevent many accidents. Indispensable in the industry and on construction sites, these signage products help to secure your work area by:
• indicating dangerous areas (e.g. pits)
• marking the paths to follow
• marking cranes, gates or forklifts, etc.
SIMPLE WARNING TAPES, SELF-ADHESIVE, IN RED AND WHITE, BLACK AND YELLOW...
The classic warning tape is generally made of plastic and is not reflective. It can be fixed between two posts and removed, then fixed again, at any time. Self-adhesive warning tape, on the other hand, reflects light and sticks directly to the objects or surfaces to be marked. These two kinds of tape are also available in several colour combinations, corresponding to the regulations in force:
• the red and white warning tape is most often used outdoors, and is used to indicate temporary dangers. It is found in particular on construction sites, which may undergo day-to-day modifications
• the black and yellow warning tape, meanwhile, signals permanent danger zones or more concrete obstacles, such as sharp edges, dangerous machinery or gates.
NUMEROUS PROTECTIVE AND SIGNALING EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE
Of course, signalling tape alone is not enough to resolve the issue of safety in the workplace. Professionals therefore should consider exploring Würth’s PPE catalogue, which is full of approved protective and signalling equipment, including:
• our work clothes, our helmets and other PPE (personal protective equipment)
• our nets, our barriers and our safety barriers
• our obligatory road signs and information, etc.