SCRAPE A SURFACE OR REMOVE PUTTY WITH WÜRTH SCRAPERS
The scraper is a versatile tool consisting of a blade and a handle. Used for centuries to scrape or smooth, among other novel uses, it is always an integral part of the equipment of any craftsman. Discover without further ado the wide range of scrapers developed by Würth!
SCRAPERS TO PEEL OFF WALLPAPER, REMOVE SEALS OR MACHINE PARTS
A scraper is used to perform certain tasks more quickly, for example:
• removing wallpaper
• peeling off foam or carpet residue
• removing glue or putty
• grinding flat surfaces (machining technique)...
A WHOLE RANGE OF SCRAPERS AND MULTI-PURPOSE KNIVES
In addition to saving you time, the exceptional quality and longevity of Würth scrapers will afford you further savings. Although our scrapers can be used in different ways, we have several models made of specific materials and more suited to certain modes of application:
• triangular scrapers, used to machine curved surfaces
• flat scrapers, or squeegees, intended to remove flat seals
• universal scrapers with retractable blade
• multi-purpose stainless steel knives, designed to be used with a hammer, which can also remove nails and spikes
• kits and sets of scrapers and blades, etc.
DON’T STOP AT SCRAPERS - DISCOVER OUR SAWS, FILES AND PLANERS
The scraper is part of the large family of tools used for cutting, filing and planing. Need to equip your business with complementary professional quality products? Other tools of this kind are available in the Würth shop. Make your choice directly on our website, among:
• our hand saws
• our hand files
• our hand planers
• our deburring tools…