THE RATCHET, IDEAL FOR TIGHTENING AND LOOSENING THE BOLTS
The ratchet wrench makes it easy to tighten and loosen screws and nuts, without ever having to reposition the tool during operation. This tool is particularly used in the automotive and mechanical fields. Discover the wide range of ratchet wrenches that Würth has designed for professionals
COMBINATION RATCHET WRENCHES, SOCKET WRENCHES AND OTHER WRENCH DESIGNS
Thanks to the toothed wheel and the notched rod housed in its head, the ratchet eliminates the need to remove and replace the key during screwing or unscrewing, saving you time. At Würth, we offer several models of this kind, adapted to your different needs, including:
• combination ratchet wrenches
• double ratchet spanners
• ratchet socket wrenches
• ratchet wrenches for scaffolding
• specific ratchets, etc.
VARIETY, ERGONOMICS AND DURABILITY: THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR RATCHET WRENCHES
A ratchet wrench can conveniently be used in both directions by simply adjusting the right / left inverter. Our ratchets are extremely reliable and efficient. Our different models of ratchet feature:
• a large selection of formats and dimensions, to match screws and nuts of all types (hex, torx etc.) and all sizes, as well as heavily worn bolts
• an ergonomic design, with a generally fine tool head, to access hard-to-reach places, or even swivel to be able to screw in from all angles
• chrome vanadium steel composition, for strength and durability.
A TOOL FOR SCREWING AND UNSCREWING, ESSENTIAL TO GARAGE OWNERS AND PLUMBERS
The variety of formats, the tapered appearance, their efficiency and long lifespan of our key models earn them a good reputation among professionals, such as:
• auto repair mechanics
• electricians, etc.