THE POLISH, A POLISHING PRODUCT USED TO SHINE THE BODYWORK OF VEHICLES
Polish is a product used to revive the appearance of an automobile's bodywork. At Würth, we have developed our own range of polishes for car professionals. Efficient, versatile and economical, our polishing products allow you to easily revive the original shine of a body.
THE PRINCIPLE: REMOVE A LAYER OF PAINT, REVEAL THE ONE BELOW
Do you want to give a facelift to scratched bodywork, or revive a shine that has faded over time? Our polish can do wonders! This abrasive product acts by destroying a thin layer of paint on the vehicle, in order to leave room for the intact layer below. Note:
• that the operation should not be repeated too regularly, which could displace all the paint
• that a quality polish should be used, so as not to damage the bodywork more
• that the polishes available on the market does not all fulfil the same function (some of our models, for example, are exclusively dedicated to the processing of headlight optics, as mentioned on their presentation sheet).
WÜRTH POLISH, A HIGH-PERFORMANCE ABRASIVE PRODUCT
Würth polish and polishing paste for professionals can generally be used by hand, with a polishing cloth or foam, or using a polisher. Their unique composition, based on aluminium oxide, guarantees you an exceptional shine. Some of them even offer lasting weather protection. Most of our polish models:
• easily and quickly remove scratches, micro-irregularities and holograms
• work with classic paints (recent or old) as with anti-scratch varnishes
• do not splash and generate little dust
• do not contain silicone
POLISHING A VEHICLE BODY WITH POLISH: INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
If you have obtained your Würth polish, is generally advisable to proceed as follows:
• start by cleaning the automobile in order to remove all the impurities from the bodywork, ideally using a high-pressure cleaner
• imperatively wait until the car is completely dry (be sure to work in dry weather and in the shade, because the polish leaves indelible marks when it gets mixed with water)
• pour a little polish on a clean cloth or on a polishing foam
• make circular movements on small surfaces, in order to apply the product (or polish the surface using your polisher), while avoiding passing over the plastic parts
• wait a few minutes, then make circular movements using a cloth clean and dry microfiber, for a sparkling result.