O RINGS ENSURE MAXIMUM SEALING BETWEEN TWO PARTS
The O-rings are torus-shaped joints (a curved tube that closes on itself) designed to ensure the tightness between two interdependent components. Würth has designed a range of O-rings that are easy to install, efficient and ultra-resistant.
THE O-RING IS USED BY PLUMBERS, CAR MANUFACTURERS, INDUSTRY...
Recognisable by its circular shape and usually made of rubber, the O-ring ensures a good seal between two static or dynamic elements. This type of joint is used by both craftsmen and industrialists, including:
• plumbing (sinks, washbasins, toilets...)
• the automotive industry and garages (cars, trucks, buses, construction machinery, agricultural machinery...)
• aeronautics, hydraulics, mechanical engineering, etc.
EASY-TO-INSTALL, HIGH-PERFORMANCE, HIGH-STRENGTH CIRCULAR SEALS
Würth ensures that its O-rings meet the highest ergonomic and safety requirements. This includes the use of a quality material (typically a black “nitrile” rubber called Perbunan). We are proud to say our professional O-rings:
• are space-saving and extremely easy to assemble
• ensure impeccable sealing for both stationary and moving parts
• can withstand high pressures, oils, lubricants, grease, gasoline, hot water (in liquid or gaseous form), ozone and various potentially corrosive acids, and temperatures ranging from -35°C to +120°C.
DIAMETER AND THICKNESS (IN MM/INCHES), HARDNESS: OUR O-RING MODELS
By consulting our online catalogue, you can discover the different models of O-rings designed and produced by us. Some of their dimensions are expressed in millimetres, while others are reported in inches. All you have to do is find the most suitable circular joint for your hydromechanical projects of the moment! Our O-rings are differentiated by:
• their greater or smaller diameter (2.6 mm, 12.1 mm, 37.3 mm, 2.62 inches)
• their greater or smaller thickness (1.9 mm, 2.7 mm, 5.3 mm, 12.37 inches...)
• their hardness (70, 80 or 90 Shore A).