THE PLASTERBOARD SCREW IS USED TO FIX PARTITIONS AND CREATE DOUBLE WALLS
Do you need to mount partitions or reinforce walls with plasterboard? To affix these easily and safely, use plasterboard screws imagined and produced by Würth. Discover without delay our different models of screw intended for professional plasterers!
TO SCREW "PLASTERBOARD" TO WOODEN STRUCTURES, ON METAL RAILS, ETC.
Composed of plaster moulded between two layers of cardboard, plasterboards are used to develop partitions or linings, in new constructions as well as renovations. A category of specific screws was invented to immobilize them as effectively as possible. Depending on the model, the screws for plasterboard allow you to screw onto:
• wooden supports
• metal structures
• other plasterboard
• fire-resistant siding, etc.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE AND RESISTANT CRUCIFORM SCREWS, MADE OF PHOSPHATED STEEL
The screws for plasterboard produced by Würth are generally fitted with an H2 cruciform head. Adapted to band screwdrivers and RoHS approved, most of our plasterboard screws are distinguished by their:
• high penetration capacity, guaranteeing comfortable use
• high hardness thanks to their steel composition
• longevity, remaining rust-free in a humid atmosphere, thanks to their protective phosphate coating
SIZE, TIP, THREAD… OUR DIFFERENT MODELS OF SCREWS FOR PLASTERBOARD
With Würth’s plasterboard screws, there is no doubt that your plasterboard will be securely mounted! But how do you choose the screw that best suits your professional needs, from our wide range of fasteners? In addition to being intended for different supports, as mentioned above, our multiple models have variations in terms of:
• size (nominal diameter, length, thread length, head diameter)
• type of tip (self-drilling point, special needle point, etc.)
• or threading (single thread, double thread for faster insertion, coarse thread, full thread, etc.)