THE ELECTRIC THERMAL GUN, FOR STRIPPING, GLUING OR WELDING
Electric heat guns are often used to strip old paint before sanding and applying a new coat. This is only the tip of the iceberg. Würth has designed its own range of electric heat guns for a multitude of tasks and trade professions. To achieve this, we have relied on perfecting the unit’s adjustability, portability and lifespan.
REMOVE PAINT AND VARNISH, MOULD PIPES: A MULTI-PURPOSE TOOL
The electric heat gun is an accessory that no painter can do without. However, it is not reserved exclusively for this profession. Efficient, practical and versatile, this heat gun meets several needs, such as:
• stripping paint
• removing varnish or glue
• shaping heat shrink tubing and tubing
• gluing PVC plates and welding plastics
• warming frozen pipes and drying plasters, etc.
ADJUSTABLE, PRACTICAL AND RELIABLE THERMAL STRIPPER
Würth enquired into the needs of professionals who regularly use tools of this kind. We were thus able to imagine, then create, efficient tools adapted to everyday practice. Our electric heat guns are generally distinguished by:
• their precision, with the possibility of finely adjusting the temperature and the air flow delivered
• their ergonomics, including lightweight construction, manoeuvrability and the presence of a 4 meter long cable
• their long lifespan, due to its design and quality components.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN OUR MODELS OF ELECTRIC HEAT GUNS
In order to select a model of Würth electric heat gun that best suits what you are looking for, we advise you to take a look at the features listed below. Features of our heat guns include:
• variable power settings
• selecting higher or lower blower temperature
• LCD screen to display unit settings.