CLAMPS AND SPRING CLIPS, VERY PRACTICAL FOR HOLDING ELEMENTS
Clamps and spring clips are used when components have to be fixed or pressed together, and the fixing cannot be done by hand, because it would take too long and / or would lead to an imprecise result. Würth has designed its own range of clamps and spring clips, much appreciated by users.
FOR GLUING, DRILLING, ASSEMBLY: THE CLAMP IS A VERSATILE TOOL
Generally composed of a fixed clamping arm and a movable clamping arm, clamps are used to temporarily hold different elements of an assembly. Clamps and spring clips are used in particular in carpentry and masonry, more specifically in work:
• assembly, etc.
OUR MODELS: PUMP, SCREW, ONE-HAND CLAMPS OR SPRING CLAMPS
At Würth, we have developed multiple clamping tools, able to best meet the needs and requirements of professionals. Discover:
• our pump clamps, which allow particularly high tightening torques
• our screw clamps, a slightly less powerful version of the previous model
• our quick acting clamps, which can be conveniently manipulated with one hand
• our mason's clamps, which are tightened by striking a moving part called the “slide”
• our spring clips, practical and easy to use, with lower clamping tension
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR VARIOUS CLAMPING TOOLS: VICES, PRESSES, PLIERS...
Buying a good clamp is essential for your daily work. Choosing the wrong model can not only waste time, but also sacrifice precision. At Würth, you will always find high quality clamps for all applications. Visit our online store, where you will also find:
• other clamps