CHEMICAL ANCHORS: EFFICIENT FASTENING IN CONCRETE AND MASONRY
Popular for mounting heavy duty structures and installations, chemical anchors are ideal for use with fasteners mounted in walls. To install a heavy-duty anchor bolt, the two-component resin fills the anchor hole to obtain a reliable connection in hollow or solid materials. Explore our range of high-grade professional chemical anchors along with various accessories.
Also see: our range of plastic anchors and anchor studs.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF CHEMICAL ANCHORING?
Würth chemical anchors' two-component hybrid resin formula allows you to make a strong connection using a cartridge application gun. Within the sealant cartridge, the hardener and resin are stored separately. They are only mixed at the time of application and guarantee connections that offer:
- High resistance: the drilled hole is filled by this two-component resin. It then regains its original solidity, making the attachment of very heavy loads possible
- Universal application: the chemical anchor allows attachment in various materials, including concrete or brick. Chemical sealing is a reliable and versatile solution for all types of construction projects.
CHEMICAL INJECTION MORTAR AT YOUR DISPOSAL
For different materials, we offer a wide range of chemical injection mortars. To ensure the best fastening, Würth offers four types of chemical mortars for fastening:
- in solid walls,
- in hollow walls,
- concrete iron,
- in both solid and hollow bodies.
ACCESSORIES FOR EASIER CHEMICAL ANCHORING
In order to meet the demands of professionals, we offer chemical cartridges with a spout for easy attachment of application nozzles.
After choosing a suitable injection mortar, application is made easy thanks to the non-leaking cartridges. Prepared in suitable quantities, the resins can be applied economically in all tasks. To simplify the chemical injection process, Würth offers different accessories, including:
- threaded anchor rods: steel or stainless steel A4, for concrete or masonry,
- mixing nozzles for perfect mixing of component chemicals and application of resin,
- application guns,
- brushes and blow-out pumps, to clean drill holes and apply the mortar in optimal conditions
Construction professionals seeking all necessary equipment for applying chemical sealants should consider Würth assortments. Composed of numerous cartridges of injection mortar, a manual application gun and accessories provided in a carrying case, they allow you to work efficiently from the getgo.
WHICH CHEMICAL MORTAR CARTRIDGE IS RIGHT?
Depending on which materials you wish to install, you will need to use an appropriate chemical mortar. Würth offers several types of chemical mortar: one for fastening in solid walls; one for fastening in hollow walls; one for fixing concrete iron; and a mix for fixing both in solid and hollow bodies.
Visit our Anchor Technology microsite for more information