THE TROWEL, THE MASON'S ESSENTIAL TOOL, FOR SHAPING PLASTER AND MORTAR
Made with a blade and a curved handle, the end of which is covered with a handle, the trowel allows you to apply and smooth many materials. Close-up on our full range of trowels, used and appreciated daily by a large number of construction professionals.
A HAND SHOVEL DESIGNED TO HANDLE, LAY AND SMOOTH VARIOUS MATERIALS
The trowel is a small hand shovel essential for carrying out masonry work, like its two sisters: the float (which is used to transport the mortar or to smooth plaster) and the plastering trowel (with a semi surface -rigid intended to apply plaster and to smooth coatings). For its part, the trowel is used to grip the plaster, mortar or plaster, in order to:
• manipulate the plaster
• apply it
• shape it
• and smooth it.
OUR MODELS: MASON'S OR PLASTERER'S TROWELS, STRAIGHTENING FLOATS, GLUE BOARDS ...
There are different models of trowels, recognizable by the shape and thickness of their blade, or by the composition of their handle. The mason's trowel is generally rounded in shape, while the plasterer's trowel has a square end to better scrape the plaster troughs. Triangular trowels are ideal for finishing. Würth produces a wide variety of models, such as:
• Italian mason's trowels, with rounded ends, square or in the shape of a cat's tongue
• stainless steel smoothing trowels, plastic floats, sanding trays
• Flemish trowel-type trowels for floors
• toothed trowels with wooden handles, stainless steel glue trays (or smoothers)
• flat neck jointed iron trowels
• and many others
ERGONOMIC AND ROBUST TROWELS, WHICH ENSURE YOU SUCCESSFUL FINISHES
Beyond this wide variety of models, we make sure above all to provide you with high quality products, which allow you to work quickly and carefully. Do you work in masonry or in construction in general? Note that all the trowels for professionals in our online store have the advantage of being:
• carefully drawn to ensure impeccable finishes
• equipped with an ergonomic handle which guarantees you a perfect grip, and working comfort
• very resistant, to be used intensively, over time.