A POLYURETHANE FOAM GUN, FOR YOUR THERMAL INSULATION WORK
The polyurethane foam spray gun is used to insulate the interior of buildings. Need a gun that allows you to work efficiently and neatly? Construction professionals, take a look at the range of products developed by Würth.
INSULATE WALLS AND FLOORS, AND FILL AIR LEAKS WITH SPRAYED POLYURETHANE
A process used in construction as in renovation, sprayed polyurethane is used to insulate floors, walls or even the attic of a building. The modular, expansive and adhesive form of polyurethane (resulting from the reaction of an alcohol and an isocyanate) makes it possible to seal gaps through which air may infiltrate, removing thermal bridges. No more wasted energy! All you need to do is:
• a bomb of expansive PU foam, designed to release a paste which will quickly transform into foam, and increase in volume by filling in the surrounding cracks
• and a gun intended to maintain and direct this sprayable aerosol, in order to apply its content in a controlled manner.
CHOOSE A HANDY, LIGHT, PRECISE AND ROBUST POLYURETHANE FOAM GUN
Whether made of plastic or metal, the guns for polyurethane foam imagined and produced by Würth are distinguished by their outstanding ergonomics, their very high precision and their robustness. With our different models of pistols, you can:
• isolate for long sessions without getting tired, thanks to a comfortable handle and reduced weight
• measure the flow and apply the foam without staining, thanks to a regular spray jet
• save money, because their resistant structure ensures their long service life.
POLYURETHANE FOAM GUN: SOME TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE INSULATION
Interested in our polyurethane foam guns? Discover our models for professionals by consulting the product sheets of our online store. However, let's remember the few basic rules to know if you want to perform high-performance interior insulation, work safely, and preserve your application gun as long as possible:
• spray the foam on a stable, clean and dry support
• not to completely empty the foam aerosols held by the gun
• regularly and carefully clean the internal and external parts of the foam gun, in order to avoid fouling.