For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Double-sided tooth plate connector Type C1
Double-sided tooth plate connectors (type C1) are used for wood-wood connections (softwood) in combination with bolts or wood screws to absorb shear forces. The bolts or screws subject to load absorb the clamping and tensile forces in the bolt axis.
- Type: C1
- Design: On both sides
- Nominal diameter: 50 mm
- Diameter of hole: 17 mm
- Thickness: 1 mm
- Height: 13 mm
- Number of external teeth: 24 PCS
- Nail-hole diameter: 3.5 mm
- Material designation: DX51D
- Surface: Hot dip galvanized
- Material: Sheet steel
- EN standard: 912
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- In line with DIN EN 912:2011-09
- 2 nail holes, d = 3.5 mm
- Material: St 1203 or DC 01 + C390 steel in line with DIN EN 10139
- Surface: Sendzimir galvanised
- Application in utilisation classes 1 and 2
Transverse load in the compressed surfaces should not be higher than 2.5 N/mm2 for solid wood or 3 N/mm2 for laminated wood. Alternatively, double-shear connections can also be made using ASSY plus full-thread screws in combination with wheel head screws.
Used to manufacture double-shear, shear-loaded, softwood wood–wood connections e.g. half-lap joints, frame corners, collar beams, coupling purlins and grain-cut timber connections.
Double-sided tooth plate connectors, type C1, are attached using dowel pins and nuts. Alternatively, ASSY wood screws can be employed. Tooth plate connectors, type C1, can be used for grain-cut timber connections. Suitable fasteners are bolts and washers, ASSY 3.0 Combi screw with washer and ASSY 3.0 SK.
1. Bore a hole for the bolt and nut in both timber components. The bore diameter for bolts in wood may only be max. 1 mm larger than the nominal diameter of the bolt.
2. Position the double-sided tooth plate connector. When using a double-sided tooth plate connector, the dowel must not touch the bolt. Fix the tooth plate connector in place using nails (d = 3 mm) inserted through the nail holes provided. The connector must not be driven in by hitting the teeth directly.
3. Drive in the tooth plate connector by tightening the bolt/bolt torque or using a hydraulic press-in tool. Alternatively, special driving tools can be used.
4. Tighten the bolts if the wood cross-section tapers.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!