The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Surface sealant Orange
For sealing flanges and surfaces with minimum joints up to max. 0.5 mm. Replacement for solid seals.
- Chemical basis: Dimethacrylic acid ester
- Weight of content: 50 g
- Fully hardening/curing conditions: Exclusion of oxygen and contact with metal (copper or iron ions)
- Colour: Orange fluorescent
- Min./max. viscosity 1 /conditions 1: 100000-180000 mPas / at 25°C, Brookfield RVT, spindle 6/2.5 rpm
- Min./max. viscosity 2 /conditions 2: 28000-40000 mPas / at 25°C, Brookfield RVT, spindle 6/20 rpm
- Density/conditions: 1.05 g/cm³ / in accordance with DIN EN ISO 2811-1
- Min./max. initial strength: 10-20 min
- Min./max. functional strength: 3-6 h
- Min./max. final strength: 6 h-24 h
- Min. prevail torque: 5 Nm
- Conditions for prevail torque: M10
- Min./max. compressive shearing strength /conditions: 5-10 N/mm² / in accordance with ISO 10123
- Min./max. tensile strength /conditions: 8-10 N/mm² / in accordance with ASTM D-2095
- Min./max. shear strength: 5-10 N/mm²
- Conditions for tensile shear strength: in accordance with ASTM D-950
- Min./max. breakaway torque: 8-22 Nm
- Breakaway torque conditions: M10 mm
- Min./max. processing temperature: 5 to 35 °C
- Min./max. temperature conditions: -55 to 150 °C
- Min. flashing point: 100 °C
- Shelf life from production/conditions: 18 Month / at room temperature
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Solvent-free: Yes
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
High degree of gap bridging
Completely fills extensive surface roughnesses
Gaps are completely filled so that the resulting bonding provides protection against corrosion caused by friction and protection against rust.
- Slightly flexible sealant film
Resistant to a large number of bases, gases, solvents, oils and fuels
The accordion bottle makes it easy to empty residual product
Silicone, solvent and oil-free
The following plastics can be affected in the event of prolonged exposure: ABS, celluloid, polystyrene, polycarbonate (Macrolon), PMMA (Plexiglas), polysulfone, SAN (lurane, Tyril), Vinidur, vulcanised fibre, and painted surfaces.
For sealing flanges and surfaces with minimum joints up to max. 0.5 mm. As a replacement for solid seals. Typical application area is the production of liquid seals on torsion-resistant flange joints, e.g. gear unit and motor housings etc. in the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, metalworking and tool manufacturing, shipbuilding, mechanical engineering and engine construction, electrical and electronics construction etc.
This liquid plastic cures when in contact with metal in the absence of oxygen. The contact surfaces must be dry, dust-free and grease-free. Moisten the adhesive surfaces sufficiently and put them together immediately.
For more information, please refer to the technical data sheet.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!