MASTIC BODYWORK SEALANT
Sealant is commonly used to repair vehicle bodywork. At Würth, we have developed a series of top quality sealants for professionals in the automotive sector. Discover the uses, advantages and modes of application for our different sealant products!
A PUTTY TO FILL THE SHEET AND REPAIR THE PLASTIC ELEMENTS.
Have you been given a damaged body to repair? As long as it is not too far gone, mastic sealant can do wonders. The plastic paste or putty obtained by mixing different synthetic or natural substances makes it possible to:
• fill a hole, a depression or a scratch in the sheet
• repair deteriorated plastic elements
• seal the metal joints, undercarriage or the wheel arches of the vehicle, etc.
EXCELLENT ADHESION, EASY SPREADING, WATER RESISTANCE AND DURABILITY
Highly compatible with the materials to be treated, most of our sealants do not damage paint, chromium or rubber of the bodywork. The sealants dry quickly and always retain a certain flexibility, without crumbling or shrinking. In general, Würth sealants:
• adhere particularly well to vehicle materials
• are easy to spread, for real ease of use
• have very good resistance to water
• demonstrate remarkable durability
DIFFERENT MODELS OF SEALANTS FOR GLASS OR BODYWORK
Würth’s range of bodywork sealants covers many fields of application. Among the different products for professionals present in our catalogue, you will find sealants:
• intended more for the treatment of bodywork, for the external sealing of windshields and windows, or for even small repairs (e.g. sealing cable and wire passages)
• made from various chemical bases
• with or without silicone
• in different colours
• applicable by brush, spatula or knife, mouldable by hand, etc.