The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Low-strength pipe sealant with PTFE
For sealing all metallic pipe couplings and fittings with conical/cylindrical threads in line with DIN 2999
- Weight of content: 50 g
- Chemical basis: Methacrylic acid ether
- Fully hardening/curing conditions: Exclusion of oxygen and contact with metal (copper or iron ions)
- Colour: White
- Density/conditions: 1.1 g/cm³ / in accordance with DIN EN ISO 2811-1
- Smell/fragrance: Mild
- Min./max. initial strength: 10-20 min
- Min./max. functional strength: 1-3 h
- Max. final strength: 24 h
- Min./max. processing temperature: 5 to 35 °C
- Min./max. temperature resistance: -55 to 150 °C
- Min. flashing point: 100 °C
- Min./max. breakaway torque: 4-10 Nm
- Breakaway torque conditions: M10 mm
- Min./max prevail torque: 1-3 Nm
- Conditions for prevail torque: M10
- Min./max. compressive shearing strength /conditions: 2-6 N/mm² / in accordance with ISO 10123
- Max. gap-filling ability: 0.50 mm
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Solvent-free: Yes
- Shelf life from production/conditions: 18 Month / at room temperature
- Suitable for: Thread diameter max. M80, Thread diameter max. R 3 inch
- Nominal diameter: 80 mm
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Low-strength - easy removal
- Sealed immediately against pressure up to 5 bar
- Sealant does not run off the thread
- Resistant to most gases and liquids, in accordance with DIN 2999
- Resistant to a large number of alkalis, gases, solvents, oils and fuels
- Silicone- and solvent-free
Practical one-handed operation
- Continuously adjustable dispensing system enables dispensing to be adjusted to suit the application, and to keep consumption and costs to a minimum
- Good residue removal
- thanks to the powerfully accelerating effect of copper or copper alloys, the sealant can begin to harden during the sealing process. This can cause micro-cracks, which may cause leaks in the future. We therefore strongly recommend preliminary tests for process assurance if hydraulic seal with PTFE is used in connections containing copper that will come into contact with water > 40°C in the long term. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of the product for the particular application and adhesion process.
- The following plastics may be affected by prolonged exposure to the liquid product: ABS, celluloid, polystyrene, polycarbonate (Macrolon), PMMA (Plexiglas), polysulfone, SAN (lurane, Tyril), Vinidur, vulcanised fibre, and painted surfaces.
Seals metallic pipe connections in compliance with ISO 7.1 (tapered / cylindrical threads) to R3". Also suitable for cylindric-cylindrical threads if these are tightened to ≥ 5 Nm or cured in a vertical position.
This liquid plastic cures when in contact with metal in the absence of oxygen. The contact surfaces must be dry, dust-free and grease-free. Moisten the adhesive surfaces sufficiently and put them together immediately.
For more information, please refer to the technical data sheet.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!