The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Tensile strength Rm ≥ 295 N/mm²
- Breaking elongation A80 ≥ 22%
- Sheet metal hot-dip galvanised on both sides (DX51D + Z275 [approx. 20 µm]) in line with EN 10346:2009, thickness 2 mm
- Application in utilisation classes 1 and 2 in line with EN 1995:2013
2 perforated metal plates and identical wood widths must be used for each connection.
Allowance must be made for eccentricity in one-sided connections.
Nail edge clearances must be observed in line with EC5.
The nails must be arranged symmetrically with the axis of the centrally applied force.
Available work documents:
Load tables and detailed processing instructions can be found on the service page www.wuerth.de/holzverbinder.
CE marking in line with EN 14545 2009-02
For wood-joist connections subject to tensile and compression forces e.g. timber frame connectors, wind braces, strut connections
- Comb/ribbed nails in line with EN 14592: 4.0 x XX mm
- ASSY joist hanger screw in line with ETA 11/0190: 5.0 x XX mm
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!