SUPPORT FOR SANITARY, HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATION
The Varifix support system is a solution for fastening materials such as pipes, cable trays, ventilation ducts, air conditioning units, lighting, IPN or trapezoidal sheets.
Varifix is a complete range of supports for electricians, plumbers, refrigeration engineers, heating engineers, pipefitters, industrial boilermakers, HVAC specialists, etc. The Varifix support system represents a catalog of 120 articles with more than 400 different references.
A COMPLETE RANGE OF SUPPORT
- Rails and consoles: Varifix constitutes a wide choice of steel rails and consoles that are highly resistant to bending and breaking. The Sendzimir galvanized coating gives them protection against rust for up to 20 years. Varifix C rails are suitable for all applications.
- Collars: Varifix collars offer great flexibility of use as well as a real time saving thanks to their quick closing system. Available with soundproofing or with insulating foam, they are the perfect compromise for fixing your pipes. In this range you can find elastomer cold collars for the maintenance of pipes, ventilation ducts, air conditioning, etc.
- Linking elements: the linking elements allow you to modify and transform your support installations as desired. Consolidation brackets, rail feet, clamping brackets or even corner connectors are all solutions that will facilitate installation on your sites.
- Fixing elements: Varifix fixing elements adapt to each dimension of rails while combining practicality and robustness, connecting clamps, rails and consoles.
- Air conditioning kits: Varifix air conditioning kits are the turnkey solution for supporting air conditioning units on facades, roofs or even on the ground.
- Hanger elements: Hanger elements are innovative solutions for ventilation ducts, cable trays, lighting equipment, etc.