The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Wind brace band WZ
Fir diagonal bracing of roof and wall structures (as tie bar for wood to wood connections)
- Width x thickness: 40 x 1.5 mm
- Length of roll: 50 m
- Diameter of hole: 5 mm
- Weight: 22000 g
- Approval: EN 14545:2009-02; AbZ Z-9.1-545
- Min. yield strength (ReH): 350 N/mm²
- Min. tensile strength Rm: 420 N/mm²
- Min. breaking elongation A80: 16 %
- Material: Sheet steel
- Material designation: S350GD
- Material standard: DIN EN 10346:2009-07
- Surface: Hot dip galvanized
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Deeper embedding of fastener in wooden substrate for higher bearing loads
- 25% lower weight for easier installation
- Patented edge shaping and high-quality steel for higher tensile strength
- Sheet metal hot-dip galvanised on both sides (S350DG + Z275MAC (approx. 275 g both sides)) in line with EN 10346:2009-07, thickness 1.5 mm
- Application in utilisation classes 1 and 2 in line with EN 1995:2013
The nail connection at the end generally dictates the load-bearing capacity.
Multiple wind brace bands can be arranged side by side to distribute stronger forces. It is advisable to use a wind brace band tensioner to ensure the straps are evenly tightened.
Wind brace bands are fastened using Würth anchor nails or ASSY joist hanger screws.
Per attachment point, at least 2 nails or ASSY joist hanger screws must be used.
Edge clearances and centre to centre distances in line with EC5 must be observed for nails and screws.
Ensure that wind and tensile forces are correctly transferred to the roof structure.
Diagonal bracing of roof and wall structures
Würth WZ wind brace bands can be directly fastened to the tops of rafters. Ensure that wind and tensile forces are correctly transferred to the roof structure. Wind brace bands are fastened using Würth anchor nails or ASSY joist hanger screws. At least 2 nails or screws must be used at each rafter crossing point. Edge clearances and centre to centre distances must be observed for the nails and screws. Multiple wind brace bands can be arranged side by side to distribute stronger forces.
- Comb/ribbed nails in line with EN 14592: 4.0 x ≥ 40 mm
- ASSY joist hanger screw: 5.0 x ≥ 40 mm
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!