The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Superglue Super-fast glue
For bonding metal, plastic and rubber parts with and to each other in a matter of seconds.
- Chemical basis: Cyanoacrylate acidic ester
- Colour: Transparent
- Density: 1.06 g/cm³
- Min. combined tension and shear resistance: 8 N/mm²
- Stretch capacity: 2 %
- Max. gluing gap size: 0.1 mm
- Min./max. processing temperature: 5 to 35 °C
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Solvent-free: Yes
- Shelf life from production/conditions: 12 Month / at room temperature
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Clever special closure
- Precise dispensing
- The tips do not become clogged
Bonds in seconds
- Immediate further processing possible
- Fast repairs
- Simple designs without additional fastening materials possible
High level of resistance to ageing and climatic conditions
Solvent and silicone-free
- It is advisable to wear safety gloves and safety goggles.
- If surfaces are too dry or acidic, this will delay or prevent hardening, while higher levels of moisture and alkaline surfaces will have an accelerating effect.
- Due to the vapour pressure of the liquid adhesive, slow curing excess product around the adhesive area may result in a white deposit (blooming effect). These are adhesive vapours that are hardening. These can be removed with e.g. isopropanol or acetone. However, it is important to note that the surfaces of the parts to be cleaned are also resistant to these solvents. Blooming can be prevented/reduced by using the adhesive economically and ensuring sufficient air humidity and ventilation in the work area.
Superglue for bonding metal, plastic and rubber parts with and to each other.
The application surfaces must be clean, dry and free of grease. For pre-treatment, refer to the technical data sheet. Apply a thin, even layer of adhesive to just one of the surfaces to be adhered. Apply sufficient pressure to make the connection immediately, in order to ensure complete contact.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!