For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Compound anchor mortar cartridge W-VD
For compound anchor cartridge systems W-VD (non-cracked concrete)
- Approval: ETA-06/0074
- Min./max. processing temperature: -5 to 35 °C
- Shelf life from production/conditions: 18 Month / cool and dry storage area, 5°C to 25°C
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Individual fastening of non-cracked concrete:
- W-VD-A anchor rod (with approval) or W-VD-IG female thread anchor (with approval)
- Compound anchor, cartridge system (pre-mixed mortar quantities in a glass cartridge)
- Anchor rod is placed while rotating and pushing (rotational movement mixes the two mortar components)
- The hardened composite mortar seals the drill hole as far as possible
- Attachment with low expansion pressure allows small axial and edge clearances
- Anchoring occurs due to combination of mortar, anchor rods and anchoring base. Galvanised steel anchor rod in sizes M8, M10, M12, M16, M20 and M24
Clean the drill hole: 1x blow out, 1x brush out, 1x blow out, 1x brush out
Insert anchor rod using hammer drill or impact drill in rotation + impact mode.
Anchorage with European Technical Approval in non-cracked concrete (compression zone)
The anchor may be used for anchorages with predominantly static loads (e.g. tare weight, fittings, stored materials) or quasi-static loads
Installation in dry or wet concrete (standard concrete of a strength class of at least C20/25 and at most C50/60)
The temperature in the area surrounding the mortar must not exceed +50°C, short term +80°C
Can be used in concrete < C20/25 and compression-proof natural stone (not approved)
Suitable for fastening metal structures, metal profiles, brackets, base plates, supports, wooden structures, beams etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!