For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Adhesive sealant ABSOLUTE EXTREM SM
Monocomponent adhesive sealant with increased initial adherence.
- Contents: 300 ml
- Container: Cartridge
- Chemical basis: Silane modified polymer
- Colour: Transparent
- Density/conditions: 1.1 g/cm³ / at 20°C
- Full curing speed/conditions: 2 mm/d / 23°C and 50% relative humidity
- Min. tensile strength: 1.1 N/mm²
- Conditions for tensile strength: in accordance with DIN 53504
- Elongation at break/conditions: 300 % / in accordance with DIN 53504
- Min./max. processing temperature: 5 to 40 °C
- Min./max. temperature resistance: -30 to 80 °C
- Max. short-term temperature resistance: 100 °C
- Min. flashing point: 109 °C
- Ultraviolet resistance: Yes
- Shelf life from production/conditions: 12 Month / dry storage area, no exposure to direct sunlight, in sealed original containers, 5°C to 25°C
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Solvent-free: Yes
- Isocyanate-free: Yes
- Resistance against: Weather, Aging, Humidity
- Coating compatibility: Yes
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Increased initial adherence
- Immediate adhesion to porous and non-porous surfaces
Designed for indoor and outdoor use
- For all applications that require a strong, elastic, transparent bond
Excellent mechanical properties
- Creates flexible and durable bonds, even at low temperatures
- Can be sanded and painted once set (important for use with parquet flooring)
- Can be repositioned in the first few minutes
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- Heat-, vibration- and UV-resistant
- Good resistance to weather and ageing conditions
- Free from solvents, isocyanates and silicone
Not suitable for use on exterior glazing. The magnifying effect of glass increases the chance that UV rays will trigger product deterioration, causing the glass to move.
Surfaces of metal, wood, concrete, ceramic, brick, chipboard, plywood, plasterboard, MDF, stone, UPVC and some plastics (excluding PP, PE, PTFE, methacrylates).
Surfaces should be firm, solid, free from grease and oil and should not be wet or submerged. To help immediate adherence, we recommend using the tip to apply strips that are at least 1–6 mm thick and spaced 10 cm apart. Apply the product in vertical strips to one side only.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!